AutoLimiter® II Automatic Overfill Prevention Valve
- Two-stage, spring-loaded shut-off flapper reduces line shock.
- Vertical float design allows for valve to be removed even when tank is full.
- Inspection test port.
- Bottom tube threads on (except for -04 models).
- The Autolimiter® II is designed solely for use in underground storage tanks. For gravity drops only. No attempt should be made to utilize this product with aboveground storage tanks. The valve would not function, creating a very dangerous condition.
- This product is for use in tight fillapplications only.
- EVR Phase 1 models require T-6100-FT installation tool.
Model Description A B C In. mm In. mm In. mm 70849404 Overfill Prevention Valve only 4" without Drop Tube Valve only
AutoLimiter® II Automatic Overfill Prevention Valve Downloads
- No documents.