Power Lift Cast Iron Covers
- The extremely hard wearing and durable covers will not spin out, buckle or loose shape due to pressure forces from vehicles.
- The unique spring loaded hinge mechanism makes the ease of opening the ultra strong cast iron cover comparable to that of a lightweight composite cover.
- Lockable design increases on site security and safety.
- When locked, the covers become watertight due to the chemically resistant neoprene sealing gasket and internal drainage channel.
- Surface liquids drain away from the cover preventing leaking into the underground containment.
- Resistant to chemical corrosion from petroleum and alcohols and painted with a noncorrosive paint which protects the cover from rust.
- Square, rectangle and round access model options.
- Raised and flush mount model options.
- Dip model available with integrated inspection port.
- Each cover complies with the toughest engineering standards for access covers: BS EN 124 to Class D400 structural integrity as tested by Lloyds British Testing plc.
Power Lift Cast Iron Covers Downloads
- No documents.