- Protects submersible pumps, fittings, and other tank sump hardware from the formation of corrosion which can lead to equipment deterioration.
- Compact, economical, simple design with no replacement parts or servicing necessary.
- Includes stainless steel hanging grommet and cable ties.
- Desiccant blend is formulated specifically for petroleum applications to ensure maximum moisture absorption is contained within an easy to service and dispose of package.
- Tested for a typical service life of 4 to 6 months in a 75-100 cubic foot tank sump.
- Each pack comes individually packaged in a foil barrier bag to ensure long storage life.
- Fits through 4” multiport inspection openings for easy install.
- Use the Desiccant Pack alone or pair it with the Corrosion Control™ Sensor. The sensor allows you to monitor your containment for increasing levels of moisture to indicate when it’s time for the desiccant to be replaced.
- Enclosure material: Tyvek® spunbond olefin fiber
- Desiccant blend: 400-450 grams calcium hloride/starch
- Grommet: #4 stainless steel
- Height: 24”
- Width: 4¾”
- Diameter: 3¼”
Corrosion Control™ Desiccant Pack
Model Description 407750906 Corrosion Control™ desiccant pack, includes (6) packs and (6) cable ties 403963001 13” cable ties, 100 pack TSP-KS Unistrut® mounting kit
Desiccant Pack Downloads
- No documents.