- Optically isolates inputs from up to eight dispensers preventing damage to dispenser relay boards caused by cross-phasing.
- Prevents electrical feedback between dispenser hook circuits during periods of maintenance and service as required by NEC 514-3, 2002 and other international codes.
- Can be supplied factory-wired in tandem with the FE Petro Smart Controller or the FE Petro standard control box.
- Eliminates false STP run due to voltage leakage of multiple dispensers connected in parallel.
- Fuse-protected output to submersible pump controller.
- The STP-DHIB can retrofit to any existing site.
- Enclosure size: 8½" x 5" x 3" (215 mm x 127 mm x 76 mm).
- Eight optically isolated inputs from dispenser.
- One STP-DHIB required per product grade for up to eight dispensers.
- STP-DHIB: 240 V 30 V A input from supply, eight 240 V 10mA inputs from dispensers.
- Output fuse rating: 250 V 1A, fast-acting.
- 300 Volt surge protection.
- Maximum ambient temperature rating: 120°F.
- LEDs indicate when source power is applied and dispenser hook signals are present.
- Compatible with any submersible pump controller.
- Consult factory for applicable approvals.
- Franklin Fueling Systems is an ISO 9001 Certified Manufacturer.
Part Number Description 402312922 STP-DHIB-SCI combo DHI with factory-wired STP-SCI 402313922 STP-DHIB-CBBS, combo DHI with factory-wired STP-CBBS single-phase control box 5800300200 STP-DHIB, isolates up to eight, 120 Volt dispenser handles
- DHIB models are compatible with FE Petro submersible pump controllers and competitive pump controller makes accepting 240 Volt dispenser hook signal.
- DHIB models can be connected together for products with more than eight dispenser handle inputs.
DHI Repair Parts and Accessories
Part Number Description 223243103 DHI fast-acting fuse, 250 VAC, 1 Amp 223885931 DHIB circuit board, 240 Volt dispenser hook signal
- No documents.
- No documents.