P/V Vent with In-Line Vault
Pressure / Vacuum Vent
- The P/V vent is constructed of high-grade, UV-resistant materials and premium internal components designed and tested to last.
- A rain cap with stainless steel mesh debris shield protects the system from water and insect intrusion.
- The one-turn locking mechanism provides easy installation and removal for servicing.
- High tolerance for over-pressure situations.
- Compatible with all fuel types.
- A rolling diaphragm achieves low leak rates and high flow rates with a tight and consistent seal.
- Includes 2" NPT vent stack adapter.
- The internal female threads are compatible with OPW® vent stack adapters for easy retrofit onto existing sites.
- Compatible with manifolded vent applications.
- The cast ductile iron enclosure houses the P/V vent for added security and protection from the environment while also placing it at grade-level for safer, cost-effective maintenance and testing.
- The vault includes a UV-resistant rain cap with a stainless steel mesh debris shield for the top of the vent stack.
- The stainless steel gasketed faceplate includes a swivel pin that holds it in place during service.
- Tamper-resistant screws secure the faceplate to the vault.
- Eliminates wrenching at height.
- Integrated drain plug facilitates draining of condensate.
- Pressure setting: 2.5" to 6.0" WC
- Vacuum setting: -6.0" to -10.0" WC
- Pressure leak rate: ≤ .05 CFH at +2" WC
- Vacuum leak rate: ≤ .21 CFH at -4" WC
- Maximum flow rate: 8,000 SCFH at 2 PSI
- Operating temperature: -22° to 122° F (-30° to 50° C)
- P/V vent body: UV-resistant polymer
- Seals: UL Listed elastomers
- Screens: Stainless steel
- Rain cap: UV-resistant polymer
- In-line vault body: E-coated cast ductile iron
- In-line vault cover: Stainless steel
Approvals & Certifications
- UL2583 listed.
- Meets the requirements of EPA 40 CFR part 63 for Gasoline Dispensing Facilities
- 1. P/V vent
- 2. Rain cap
- 3. In-line vault
- 4. In-line vault faceplate
- 5. Defender Series® vent stack adapter
- 6. OPW® vent stack adapter (not available for purchase)
In-Line Tank Venting
Install in-line at grade with the in-line vault and rain cap.
Model Description DPVV (1) Defender Series® P/V vent with (1) In-line vault and (1) rain cap
End-of-Line Tank Venting
Install end-of-line with the Defender Series® vent stack adapter
Model Description 804100901 Defender Series® P/V vent, and Defender Series® 2" vent stack adapter
Retrofit & Replacement Parts
Order a P/V vent compatible with OPW® P/V vent adapters to retrofit existing OPW® vent stack adapters.
Model Description 804100930 Defender Series® P/V vent (includes O-rings for both Defender Series® and OPW® vent stack adapters) 804023901 Vent cap 804110901 Maintenance kit includes inlet screen (includes O-rings for both Defender Series® and OPW® vent stack adapters) 804110902 Vault faceplate gasket 804110903 (2) replacement tamper-resistant screws for vault faceplate 804110904 Vault service plug, prevents vapors from escaping during maintenance 804110905 Vault L-key wrench (T40 tip size)
P/V Vent with In-Line Vault Downloads
- No documents.