The STP-SCI is compatible with single-phase fixed speed STPs from FE Petro or other competitive models. Retrofitting an existing station requires replacing an existing control box with the STP-SCIIIC and pressing the reset button to allow the controller to automatically “learn” the electrical characteristics of the pump.
History Storage of Pump Conditions
The STP-SCI automatically logs the last five abnormal conditions seen in the pumping system. This data is retained in non-volatile memory. Service technicians can then quickly view a history of abnormal conditions, particularly useful when troubleshooting intermittent conditions.
- Controller size: 8½" × 5" × 3" (215 mm × 127 mm × 76 mm).
- Relay amperage rating: 30 Amps.
- Relay/hook signal voltage: 120/240 Volt.
- Compatible with all FE Petro single-phase submersibles and competitive makes.
- Consult factory for applicable approvals.
- Franklin Fueling Systems is an ISO 9001 Certified Manufacturer.
Part Number Description 402312922 STP-DHI-SCI, combo DHI (or DHIB) with factory wired STP-SCI 5800100215 STP-SCI, single-phase smart controller
- 1. SCI models are compatible with all single-phase FE Petro submersibles and competitive makes.
- 2. One SCI required per submersible. Relay rated for 30 Amps (up to 2 hp).
- 3. SCI models are not compatible for use in master/slave configurations with STP-SC models.
- Pump Selection Guide (60Hz)
- STP-SCI - Installation and Owners Manual
- STP-SCI - Installation and Owners Manual - Spanish
- STP-SCI - Installation and Owners Manual - Chinese
- STP-SCI - Installation and Owners Manual - French
- STP-SCI - Installation and Owners Manual - Portuguese
- STP-SC - Installation and Owners Manual - Spanish
- STP-SC - Installation and Owners Manual