- Powder-coated and E-coated finishes protect exterior cast surfaces from accelerated corrosion.
- Stainless steel fasteners, riser, variable length column pipe and coupler protect against corrosion and provide long service life.
- UL and cUL listed.
A typical turbine model designation has up to five components to define the pump being supplied as follows:
STP XXXXX Y-A-B
- STP = Basic Model Designation (IST for variable speed models)
- XXXXX = Factory Installed Options (Model designations may include one or more of the following characters in alphabetical order.)
- AP = Advanced protection with coated exterior cast surfaces, stainless steel fasteners and piping, alcohol-gasoline compatible)
- F = Floating suction adapter (1½" NPT female adapter)
- H = High pressure deadhead output (150 and 200 models only)
- K = Intake filter screen (IFS, factory installed to PMA)
- M = MagShell™ (flow enhancing, expanded PMA shell)
- R = Model R check valve (24 psi relief/22 psi reset for PLLD)*
- W = Model W check valve (16 psi relief/13 psi reset for PPM4000)*
- Y = Pump Motor Horsepower Rating
- 33 = 1/3 hp fixed speed
- 75 = ¾ hp fixed speed
- 150 = 1½ hp fixed speed
- 200 = 2 hp fixed speed
- VS2 = 2 hp variable speed**
- VS4 = 4 hp variable speed***
- A = Model Length
- VL1 = Variable length range #1
- VL2 = Variable length range #2
- VL3 = Variable length range #3
- B = Riser Pipe Length
- Riser pipe length is expressed as two numeric characters that indicate the total length of the riser in inches. Riser pipes are available from 7" to 60" in 1" increments (additional charge for risers 31" or longer).
- *If not otherwise specified, all STP models are supplied with standard model check valve (40 psi relief /35 psi reset for MLD, TS-LS300, and TS-LS500).
- **Implied on IST models unless VS4 is specified.
- *** IST models only.
Advanced Protection Submersible Turbine Pumps
Model Description Model Length Range* ISTAPMVS4-VL1 4 hp AP variable speed with MagShell™ 64"-92" ISTAPMVS4-VL2 4 hp AP variable speed with MagShell™ 95"-156" ISTAPMVS4-VL3 4 hp AP variable speed with MagShell™ 127"-218" ISTAPM-1 2 hp AP variable speed with MagShell™ 59"-87" ISTAPM-2 2 hp AP variable speed with MagShell™ 90"-151" ISTAPM-3 2 hp AP variable speed with MagShell™ 122"-213" STPAPM200-VL1 2 hp AP fixed speed with MagShell™ 63"-91" STPAPM200-VL2 2 hp AP fixed speed with MagShell™ 94"-154" STPAPM200-VL3 2 hp AP fixed speed with MagShell™ 126"-217" STPAPHM200-VL1 2 hp AP high pressure fixed speed with MagShell™ 63"-92" STPAPHM200-VL2 2 hp AP high pressure fixed speed with MagShell™ 94"-155" STPAPHM200-VL3 2 hp AP high pressure fixed speed with MagShell™ 126"-218" STPAP150-VL1 1-1/2 hp AP fixed speed 60"-88" STPAP150-VL2 1-1/2 hp AP fixed speed 91"-152" STPAP150-VL3 1-1/2 hp AP fixed speed 123"-214" STPAPH150-VL1 1-1/2 hp AP high pressure fixed speed 61"-89" STPAPH150-VL2 1-1/2 hp AP high pressure fixed speed 92"-152" STPAPH150-VL3 1-1/2 hp AP high pressure fixed speed 124"-215" STPAP75-VL1 3/4 hp AP fixed speed 57"-86" STPAP75-VL2 3/4 hp AP fixed speed 88"-149" STPAP75-VL3 3/4 hp AP fixed speed 120"-212"
- 1. Remove “M” from model number for non-MagShell™ pump motor assembly (where applicable).
- 2. STPAP/ISTAP models are listed for compatibility with fuel mixtures containing diesel fuel with up to 20% biodiesel, 100% biodiesel, up to 85% ethanol wiht gasoline, and 20% MTBE, 20% ETBE or 17% TAME with gasoline.
- 3. All models are supplied with a standard check valve unless factory option “R” or “W” is specified.
- 4. All above ISTAP models can only be powered by a MagVFC™. 4 hp models require three-phase incoming power supply, 2 hp models can be supplied with single- or three-phase incoming power.
- 5. All above STPAP models require single-phase, 208-230 VAC, 60 Hz incoming power.
- 6. 4" riser pipe, if supplied locally, must be 4½" OD by 3/16" WT tubing.
- 7. For riser pipe lengths 31" to 60", adder charge applies.
- *Model length (A) defined as the dimension from the turbine manifold bottom to the pump motor inlet
Factory Installed Options
Model Description F Floating suction adapter, 1½" NPT female, must be factory installed K IFS (intake filter screen) factory assembled to pump motor assembly R Model R check valve, factory installed, for Veeder-Root™ PLLD Line Leak W Model W check valve, factory installed, for Red Jacket PPM4000 Line Leak
Field Installed Options
Model Description 5874202800 MagVFC™, 2 hp or 4 hp variable frequency controller, one required per IST 400137908 Syphon check valve (when ordered with STP) 400818921 STP-CBS, single-phase control box with lockout switch, 110 Volt coil 402312921 STP-DHI-SCI, combo DHI with factory wired STP-SCI (when purchased with a 4" STP)* 402312921 STP-DHI-SCI, combo DHI with factory wired STP-SCI (when purchased without a 4" STP) 402313921 STP-DHI-CBS, combo DHI with factory wired STP-CBS 402459931 Model 65 psi check valve (for slave of manifolded STPs with Veeder-Root™ PLLD) 402507930 Secondary syphon kit (when two syphon primes are required for one STP) 5800100215 STP-SCI, single-phase smart controller (when purchased without a 4" STP) 5800100215 STP-SCI, single-phase smart controller (when purchased with a 4" STP)* 5800300100 STP-DHI, dispenser hook isolation for 110 Volt dispenser handle switches, up to eight each
- *When purchasing STP-SCI or STP-DHI-SCI in equal quantities of fixed speed 4" STPs, the STP-SCI or STP-DHI-SCI will be invoiced at special discount pricing.
Advanced Protection Downloads
- Pump Motor Assembly - Replacement Instructions
- STP / IST Fixed & Variable Length Installation and Owner’s Manual
- STP / IST Fixed & Variable Length Installation and Owner’s Manual – Turkish
- STP / IST Fixed & Variable Length Installation and Owner’s Manual - Spanish
- STP / IST Fixed and Variable Length Installation and Owner's Manual - Italian
- TB: Customer Instructions for Return of Product
- Typical Manifold System - Single Product Line Delivery
- Typical Manifold System - for Syphon System Testing
- TB: Understanding STP Serial Numbers
- TB: Check Valve Replacement Summary and Checklist
- TB: Electrical and Mechanical Motor Data
- Shared Learning: Wiring STP Capacitor