Submersible Turbine Pumps
The Proper Approvals
FE Petro™ brand STPAG and IST models of submersible turbine pumps (STPs) are currently the only STPs UL listed for use with gasoline up to 85% ethanol (E85) and diesel fuel with up to 20% biodiesel (B20) or 100% biodiesel according to UL79A and UL79B respectively.
Built On Our Standard Pumps
FE Petro™ brand Alcohol-Gas optioned submersible turbine pumps feature fuel compatibility built on the framework of our standard models. Replacement items like check valves and pump motor assemblies are directly interchangeable, eliminating the need to stock duplicate items for standard and Alcohol-Gas optioned STPs.
Stop Biofuel Debris
As biofuel use continues to grow, so does the potential for increased debris inside the storage tank. To stop this debris from entering the pumping system, use an FE Petro™ brand Intake Filter Screen (IFS). The IFS can be factory installed on STPs and Pump Motor Assemblies (PMAs) or they can be field-retrofitted onto existing FE Petro™ or competitive 4” PMAs.
Filtration For The Entire System
When installed, an IFS adds only about 1” to the length of the PMA and provides filtration down to about the size of a grain of sand (0.009” openings). Through the IFS design, the output performance of the STP/PMA is maintained to that of a standard end bell construction while providing the added filtration for the entire pumping system.
UL listed biofuel compatibility is available as the Alcohol-Gasoline (AG) option in the following Submersible Turbine Pump (STP) and Pump Motor Assembly (PMA) models:
- STPAG75 (3/4 Hp Fixed Speed)
- STPAG150 (1 ½ Hp Fixed Speed)
- STPAGH150 (Hi PSI 1 ½ Hp Fixed Speed)
- STPAG200 (2 Hp Fixed Speed)
- STPAGH200 (Hi PSI 2 Hp Fixed Speed)
- IST (2 Hp Variable Speed)
- ISTVS4 (4 Hp Variable Speed)
Biofuel Compatible Downloads
- Pump Selection Guide (60Hz)
- Pump Motor Assembly - Replacement Instructions
- STP / IST Fixed & Variable Length Installation and Owner’s Manual
- STP / IST Fixed & Variable Length Installation and Owner’s Manual – Turkish
- STP / IST Fixed & Variable Length Installation and Owner’s Manual - Spanish
- STP / IST Fixed and Variable Length Installation and Owner's Manual - Italian
- No documents.
- TB: Customer Instructions for Return of Product
- Typical Manifold System - Single Product Line Delivery
- Typical Manifold System - for Syphon System Testing
- TB: Understanding STP Serial Numbers
- TB: Check Valve Replacement Summary and Checklist
- TB: Electrical and Mechanical Motor Data
- Shared Learning: Wiring STP Capacitor