XP Pipe Ducting
- Thick, corrugated polyethylene construction prevents collapse under the weight of backfill.
- Entries into sump walls are made easy with rigid or rubber ducted entry boot options available in all XP pipe diameters.
- Combine ducting with APT™ brand rigid entry boots to form a watertight seal.
- Integrated flat, non-corrugated sections provide flat sealing surfaces for tight entry boot connections.
- Installs directly to entry boot with no need for an extra bushing or V-seal.
- Recommended for future-proofing sites for pipe changes or as an empty line for future added lines.
- Available in 100 or 250 ft length coils.
- 1. XP Ducting
- 2. XP Pipe (secondary layer outside of sump)
- 3. XP Pipe (primary layer exposed inside sump)
- 4. Ducted rubber entry boot (sold separately)
- 5. Ducted rigid entry boot (sold separately)
- 6. Rubber test boot
- 7. Rigid split test boot
- 8. Sump wall
Model Description DUCT-400-100 XP pipe ducting, 100 ft. coil DUCT-400-250 XP pipe ducting, 250 ft. coil
XP Pipe Ducting Downloads