Single Wall Rigid Entry Boot
For APT® XP Pipe
- Available in 1½", 1¾", and 2" models for use with APT™ brand XP double wall flexible pipe.
- A simple design including only five parts (nine parts for ducted applications) makes for an easy installation process.
- Can be installed with or without ducting.
- The interior ridges of the boot guide XP flexible pipe into place to assure a proper 90° entry into the containment sump.
- Suitable for use with both flat and round sump surfaces.
- The ducted model of the APT™ brand rigid entry boot comes complete with flexible ducting connector and three clamps.
- Flexible ducting connectors are made from an oil and gasoline-resistant Nitrile rubber and employ stainless steel band clamps for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Body material: Glass-filled nylon
- Clamp plate and compression nut material: Glass-filled nylon
- Face seal and pipe seal material: Nitrile 1502
- Interior length once installed: 3¼"
- ULc listed when intalled with APT™ brand ULc listed sumps.
Model Description REB-150-SC 1½" rigid entry boot for flat sump surfaces RDEB-150-SC 1½" ducted rigid entry boot for flat sump surfaces REB-R-150-SC 1½" rigid entry boot for round sump surfaces RDEB-R-150-SC 1½" ducted rigid entry boot for round sump surfaces REB-175-SC 1¾" rigid entry boot for flat sump surfaces RDEB-175-SC 1¾" ducted rigid entry boot for flat sump surfaces REB-R-175-SC 1¾" rigid entry boot for round sump surfaces RDEB-R-175-SC 1¾" ducted rigid entry boot for round sump surfaces REB-200-SC 2" rigid entry boot for flat sump surfaces RDEB-200-SC 2" ducted rigid entry boot for flat sump surfaces REB-R-200-SC 2" rigid entry boot for round sump surfaces RDEB-R-200-SC 2" ducted rigid entry boot for round sump surfaces 408051001 1½” pipe seal 408052001 1¾” pipe seal 408042001 2” pipe seal 408055001 1½” pipe snap fit body insert 408056001 1¾” pipe snap fit body insert 408058001 1½” compression nut insert 408059001 1¾” compression nut insert
- Note: Each size of rigid entry boot utilizes the same body allowing you to switch out the internal fitting components to fit different pipe sizes in the field if necessary. These fitting components include the pipe seal, pipe snap fit body insert and compression nut insert.
Single Wall Rigid Entry Boot Downloads