Ducted Double Wall Rigid Entry Boot
For APT® XP Pipe
- Available in 1½" and 1¾" models for use with APT® XP ducted pipe.
- Suitable for flat sump walls.
- The pipe is sealed into place simply by tightening the integrated compression nut which provides a watertight connection, free of exposed rubber.
- Constructed of corrosion resistant e-coated aluminum and glass-filled nylon with nitrile sealing gaskets.
- Compatible with sumps with wall thickness 3/8" up to 1" including Carbon Series™ double wall fiberglass sumps.
- Ducted entry boots comes complete with flexible ducting connector and three clamps.
- 1. Compression nut
- 2. Compression insert
- 3. Pipe seal
- 4. Pipe guide
- 5. Entry boot flange
- 6. Joiner fitting
- 7. Entry ducted boot flange
- 8. Ducting boot with clamps
- ULc listed when installed with APT® ULc listed sumps.
Model Description RDEB-DW-150-SC 1½" ducted double wall entry boot, includes adhesive installation kit RDEB-DW-175-SC 1¾" ducted double wall entry boot, includes adhesive installation kit 1137205 Spare adhesive kit (50mL cartridge w nozzle)
Ducted Double Wall Rigid Entry Boot Downloads