Double Wall Rigid Entry Boot
For APT® XP Pipe
- Available in 1½”, 1¾”, and 2” models for use with APT® XP double wall flexible pipe.
- Suitable for flat sump walls.
- Easy installation using included watertight adhesive.
- The pipe is sealed into place simply by tightening the integrated compression nut which provides a watertight connection, free of exposed rubber.
- Constructed of corrosion resistant e-coated aluminum and glass-filled nylon with Nitrile sealing gaskets.
- Compatible with sumps with wall thickness 3/8” up to 1” including Carbon Series™ double wall fiberglass sumps.
- 1. Compression nut
- 2. Compression insert
- 3. Pipe seal
- 4. Pipe guide
- 5. Entry boot flange
- 6. Joiner fitting w/ interstitial communication ports
Model Description REB-DW-150-SC 1½” double wall entry boot, includes adhesive installation kit REB-DW-175-SC 1¾” double wall entry boot, includes adhesive installation kit REB-DW-200-SC 2” double wall entry boot, includes adhesive installation kit 1137205 Spare adhesive kit (50mL cartridge w/ nozzle)
- Note: Each boot includes two test plugs for air tightness testing of the boot prior to pipe installation.
Double Wall Rigid Entry Boot Downloads