For Probe & Sensor Wires
- No stripping or twisting of wires is required. Simply insert the wires and press down on the splice connector to create a secure electrical connection.
- Three ports accept two or three conductors for splicing.
- Includes a factory-installed sealant to protect against corrosion and seal out moisture.
- Self-stripping, flame retardant, and moisture resistant.
- All Franklin Fueling Systems probes and sensors come standard with 22-14 AWG (blue) splice connectors, with additional 30 packs also available to order.
- Compact 26 -19 AWG (red) splice connectors can be separately ordered for applications requiring a tighter splicing bundle.
- 22-14 AWG (blue) splice connector
- 26 -19 AWG (red) compact splice connector
- Both splice connectors are compatible with all Franklin Fueling Systems' probes and sensors
- UL listed, CSA certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU compliant
Model Description TSP-KW30 22-14 AWG (blue) splice connectors, 30 pack FMP-CON30 26-19 AWG (red) compact splice connectors, 30 pack
Splice Connectors Downloads
- No documents.