Dispensing Cutoff System
- Automatically stops fuel from dispensing in the event of liquid detection.
- Easily installed in either turbine or dispenser sumps.
- Ideal for retrofit applications as system connects to existing turbine or dispenser wiring, eliminating the need to pull new wires or break concrete.
- 404-4 Controller is compatible with:
- S404 Liquid Sensor
- Note: Previous versions of the 404-4, S406, and S404 are not compatible. Both the controller and sensor must be replaced if either requires it. Core credit available for legacy items.
- 404-4 Controller: 6.6" x 6.2" x 3.2" (167mm x 157mm x 81mm)
- S404 Liquid Sensor: 1 1/2" x 3 1/2" (38mm x 89mm), 25' (7.6m) cable length
- 404-4 Input power: 90-250 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.25 A
- 404-4 Relay contacts: 12A, 2 hp @ 250 VAC, 12A, 1.5 hp @ 120 VAC
- Operating temperature: -4 to 140 °F (-20 to +60 °C)
- Enclosures: All sensors intrinsically safe, controller explosion proof
- Detection time: <1 second
- S404 sensor minimum detectable water limit: 0.98" (25 mm)
Containment sump liquid detection resulting in dispensing cutoff.
Simply mount the 404-4 controller inside any containment sump and connect it to the existing turbine or dispenser wiring. (Dispenser installations require an electrical junction box with an open conduit hub).Connect the liquid sensor using the supplied watertight splice kit. Suspend it so it is just touching the bottom of the containment sump.Not for use with 3-phase motors or Variable Frequency Drive installations.
- Cutoff power to submersible pumps or dispensers when liquid is detected in containment sumps.
- Automatic reset on liquid removal.
- Third party certification of leak detection capabilities
Model Description DC404 S404 liquid sensor and controller DC404C S404 liquid sensor and controller for Canadian applications TS-FE FE Petro STP electric junction box adapter TS-RJ Red Jacket™ STP electric junction box adapter TS-RJQ Red Jacket™ Quantum™ STP electric junction box adapter
- Note: Electric junction box adapters for STP installations.