Discriminating Vapor Brite™ Sensor
- Detects vapor, gas and rising groundwater when installed in a monitoring well.
- Fail-safe digital communication with built-in alarm if sensor malfunctions.
- Senses ambient temperature to minimize false alarms as well as vapor, gas and groundwater.
- Alarms to indicate sensor malfunction.
For use in dry monitoring wells.
Equipped with twenty feet of oil-resistant cable for installation in 2" (51mm) and 4" (102mm) monitoring wells located around underground tanks. Communicates with console from 775+ feet (236m).
Model Description TSP-DVS Discriminating vapor Brite™ sensor (EVO™ 550 and EVO™ 5000) TSP-KW4 Vapor sensor monitoring well pipe cap kit for 4" (102mm) riser pipes
- Note: This sensor communicates with the console using 3 wires.