Discriminating Magnetostrictive Sensor (DMS)
- Utilizes proven magnetostrictive technology.
- Water warning, water alarm and product alarm.
- Tamper protection feature will alarm if sensor is moved from installed position.
- Will alarm and recover quickly when hydrocarbons are present.
For containment sump monitoring.
Each TSP-DMS comes with a 10’ (3.04m) long quick disconnect cable and a Unistrut 2" (51mm) pipe clamp for installation. The sensor’s anti-tamper feature requires that the sensor be mounted on the bottom of the containment, with the bottom of the sensor flush with the containment floor. Once installed, the sensors position will need to be “learned” during system start up.
Model Description TSP-DMS-12 Discriminating magnetostrictive sensor, 12" (EVO™ 200, EVO™ 400, EVO™ 550 and EVO™ 5000) TSP-DMS-24 Discriminating magnetostrictive sensor, 24" (EVO™ 200, EVO™ 400, EVO™ 550 and EVO™ 5000) TSP-KS Unistrut™ mounting kit
- Notes: This sensor communicates with the ATG via the TS-PRB probe module.