Horizontal Float Switch Sensor (HFS)
- Fiberglass interstitial monitoring using a 2-wire sensor.
- For dry fiberglass tank interstitial monitoring.
- Highly reliable magnetic-float/reed-switch technology.
- Chemical-resistant materials.
- UL listed.
Each HFS comes with 25' of oil-resistant cable. For fiberglass tanks, the HFS sensor is pulled into the interstitial space using a “fish” string wire. Optional installation kits are available which include a riser cap and other parts required to complete the installation.
Model Description FMP-HFS Horizontal float switch sensor (EVO™ 550 and EVO™ 5000) TSP-HFS Horizontal float switch sensor (S940 alarm console) TSP-KI2 Interstitial sensor riser cap kit for 2” (51 mm)
- The FMP-HFS is 3rd party certified for use with the EVO™ 550 and EVO™ 5000.
- The TSP-HFS is 3rd party certified for use with the S940 console.