Magnetostrictive probe float kits
2" & 4" Float Kit
- Designed for applications involving 2", 3" or 4" riser pipes.
- Each float set contains a product and water float.
- Constructed of nitrile rubber and PVDF. Water floats contain either stainless steel or nickle plated brass ballast. Compatible with a wide variety of petroleum products.
- Water floats are colored red for gasoline and blue for diesel.
TSP-SSP Chemical Float
- #316 stainless steel product float with 2-1/16" OD.
- Suitable for use in a wide variety of chemical applications, consult factory for chemical compatibility issues.
- Use one float per TSP-LL2-I probe.
- Float specific gravity 0.55 to 0.63.
- Collapse pressure 500 psi/g minimum.
- Designed for applications involving tank openings of at least 2".
- Single float used for monitoring the level of LPG (propane) fuel.
- Suitable for monitoring pressurized products.
- For use in USTs or ASTs with TSP-LL2 or TSP-LL2-I probes. TSP-LPG/EU float can be used with locally supplied tank isolation sleeves.
Model Description TSP-IDF2 2" float set for diesel tanks TSP-IGF2 2" float set for gasoline tanks TSP-IDF4 4" float set for diesel tanks TSP-IGF4 4" float set for gasoline tanks TSP-LPGF 2" float for LPG tanks, with or without isolation sleeve TSP-SSP 2-1/16" OD, #316 stainless steel float for chemical applications only
- Note: Order one float set for each LL2 Mag probe.