- Dispenser-based disabling prevents the entire site from shutting down in the event of an EVR failure.
- Wiredless Flow Meter and Pressure Sensor interface option when conduit is not present.
- Ethernet-ready, web-based remote access provides the user with remote access to VRM status information, reports and alarm information using any web browser.
- Create custom rules to send e-mails and text messages on alarms and events directly from the console to service and compliance personnel.
- User-friendly touch screen interface with icon-based navigation.
- Scalable open architecture for easy and cost-saving future upgrades.
- Uses dispenser power wires to transmit data.
- Multi-industry proven power line communications technology.
- Save weeks of installation time.
- Save thousands of dollars in costly conduit installation and avoid damaged and blocked conduit.
- Save on the cost of the console due to a reduction in modules needed.
- No disruption of forecourt by having to break concrete.
- No need to pull wires.
- Will not interfere with dispenser operation.
- UL approved for installation in most common dispenser models.
- Works even if some dispensers are on different phases.
Model Description TS-VFM Vapor flow meter, one per dispenser TS-VPS Vapor pressure sensor, one per site TS-VRM Vapor recovery monitoring software TS-VRMB Vapor recovery monitoring for balance sites (VRM 1.1) TS-DTU/P Data transfer unit for wiredless VFM and VPS communications TS-DRK/A Gilbarco™ Advantage dispenser retrofit install kit TS-DRK/E Gilbarco™ Encore™ dispenser retrofit install kit TS-DRK/T Tokheim™ dispenser retrofit install kit TS-DRK/W Wayne™ dispenser retrofit install kit
- 1. Approved by California Air Resources Board EO VR-202 & VR-208.
- 2. Minimum module requirements include one TS-PRB, TS-420IB, TS-RLY or TS-10ARLY.
- 3. TS-VRM software is included in the TS-EMS console.
- 4. Order one TS-DTU/P and one TS-DRK/x install kit per dispenser. Order one additional TS-DTU/P for the console. Controller Module software 9.5 or greater required.
- 5. Consoles using the wiredless option do not require the TS-PRB or TS-420IB modules for communication with the TS-VFM and TS-VPS
- 6. TS-ACI modules and hook signal wiring are only required for balance site applications.
In-station Diagnostics Downloads
- No documents.
- Installation: TSA Upgrade Instructions
- TS-5 Series Software Release Notes (California only) (v18.104.22.16801)
- TS-5 Series Software (California only) (v22.214.171.12401)
- TS-5 Series Software Release Notes (all areas except California)(126.96.36.19948)
- TS-5 Series Software (all areas except California) (188.8.131.5248)