800 Series ORVR
Available for use outside of the United States.
- ORVR compatible for underground tank systems without the need for a back-end processor.
- Fills cars faster with high flow rates, while the vacuum-assisted design keeps customers and forecourts clean with its dripless and spitless technology.
- Easy-to-use, durable design that captures the vapors through a reduced size boot.
- Over horizontal shut-off and no-pressure, no-flow technologies for safety.
- Available for full-service applications with three position hold-open clip.
- Available as self-service without hold-open clip.
- Weight: 3.5 Lbs (1.6 Kg)
- Flow rate: 10 gpm (37.85 lpm)
- UL listed (UL 2586).
- CARB approved.
Model Description 800-02G3 FS-3 800 ORVR compatible nozzle, unleaded, full-service, three position hold open-clip, with black scuffguard 800-02G3 SS 800 ORVR compatible nozzle, unleaded, self-service with black scuffguard 469 800 nozzle handle cover 6408 800 nozzle scuffguard, black 6408BL 800 nozzle scuffguard, blue 6408G 800 nozzle scuffguard, green 6408GD 800 nozzle scuffguard, gold 6408R 800 nozzle scuffguard, red 6408W 800 nozzle scuffguard, white 6408Y 800 nozzle scuffguard, yellow 405219902 800 nozzle mini-boot with face seal and 640956 boot clamp 405221902 800 nozzle three position hold-open clip kit includes 6238-2 hold-open clip, 239-L rear guard rivet, 6249 spring, 6130-4 lever assembly, 240-SS pal nut, 219 front guard rivet, 6358 hand guard, and 235-C lever cover 405220907 800 Series nozzle replacement spout kit, includes 405923901 spout assembly, 6206-OR O-ring kit, 405800901 boot assembly and 640956 boot clamp 405219902 800 Series nozzle replacement mini-boot kit, includes face seal and 640956 boot clamp
- Note: Nozzles are supplied with black scuffguards unless otherwise specified. To order a nozzle with a scuffguard color other than black, place appropriate “X” code after “G3” in the model number as follows: BL for blue, GD for gold, G for green, R for red, W for white, or Y for yellow.
800 Series ORVR Downloads