800 Series ORVR
- Features the easy-to-use design which captures the vapors through a reduced sized boot.
- Features internal ORVR sensor.
- With the internal vapor flow control, vapor flow is matched to liquid flow by the nozzle itself, rather than by complex electronic controls or variable speed pumps in the dispenser.
- This internal vapor flow control helps simplify installation, reduce system costs, and can significantly reduce downtime, system diagnostics, and maintenance costs.
- External parts are field-replaceable.
- The lightweight design makes this a very user-friendly Stage II Vapor Recovery nozzle.
- Comes with two standard safety shut-off features including a pressure sensing feature that terminates flow at the end of a prepaid sale even if the hook is still engaged and a horizontal shut-off to terminate flow whenever the spout tip is raised above horizontal.
- Weight: 3.5 Lbs (1.6 Kg)
- Flow rate: 10 gpm (37.85 lpm)
- UL listed (UL 2586).
- CARB approved.
CARB System Certifications
CARB Certified for Use With Executive Order Number Tank Type VP1000 Series vacuum pump G-70-191 UST
Model Description 800-02G3 FS 800 ORVR compatible nozzle, unleaded, full-service with black scuffguard* 800-02G3 RFS Rebuilt 800 ORVR compatible nozzle, unleaded, full-service with black scuffguard* 800-02G3 SS 800 ORVR compatible nozzle, unleaded, self-service with black scuffguard* 800-02G3 RSS Rebuilt 800 ORVR compatible nozzle, unleaded, self-service with black scuffguard* 469 800 nozzle handle cover 6408 800 nozzle scuffguard, black 6408BL 800 nozzle scuffguard, blue 6408G 800 nozzle scuffguard, green 6408GD 800 nozzle scuffguard, gold 6408R 800 nozzle scuffguard, red 6408SL 800 nozzle scuffguard, silver 6408W 800 nozzle scuffguard, white 6408Y 800 nozzle scuffguard, yellow 800 Core 800 nozzle core, in reusable condition for rebuild 405219902 800 nozzle mini-boot with face seal and 640956 boot clamp 405220902 800 nozzle spout kit includes 8177 spout assembly, 6206-OR O-ring kit, 6395A boot and 640956 boot clamp 405221901 800 nozzle hold-open clip kit includes 6238-2 hold open clip, 239-L rear guard rivet, 6249 spring, 6130-4 lever assembly, 240-SS pal nut, 219 front guard rivet, 6358 hand guard and 235-C lever cover
- *Nozzles are supplied with black scuffguards unless otherwise specified. To order a nozzle with a scuffguard color other than black, place appropriate “X” code after “G3” in the model number as follows: BL for blue, GD for gold, G for green, R for red, SL for silver, W for white or Y for yellow.
800 Series ORVR Downloads