600 Series Bootless
- Features the easy-to-use bootless design which captures the vapors through the nozzle spout rather than a boot.
- For use on new or existing dispensers.
- Includes easy-to-replace vapor escape guard to prevent splashback and significantly reduces spout wear.
- With the internal vapor flow control, vapor flow is matched to liquid flow by the nozzle itself, rather than by complex electronic controls or variable speed pumps in the dispenser.
- This internal vapor flow control helps simplify installation, reduce system costs, and can significantly reduce downtime, system diagnostics, and maintenance costs.
- External parts are field-replaceable.
- The lightweight and bootless design makes this a very user-friendly Stage II Vapor Recovery nozzle.
- Weight: 3 Lbs (1.4 Kg)
- Flow rate: 10 gpm (37.85 lpm)
- UL listed (UL 2586).
- CARB approved.
CARB System Certifications
CARB Certified for Use With Executive Order Number Tank Type 9000 mini-jet G-70-165 UST VP500 vane pump G-70-165 UST VP1000 Series vacuum pump G-70-183 UST
Model Description 600-02G3 FS 600 bootless nozzle, unleaded, full-service with black scuffguard* 600-02G3 RFS Rebuilt 600 bootless nozzle, unleaded, full-service with black scuffguard* 600-02G3 SS 600 bootless nozzle, unleaded, self-service with black scuffguard* 600-02G3 RSS Rebuilt 600 bootless nozzle, unleaded, self-service with black scuffguard* 469 600 nozzle handle cover 600 Core 600 nozzle core, in reusable condition for rebuild 6030 600 nozzle scuffguard, black 6030BL 600 nozzle scuffguard, blue 6030G 600 nozzle scuffguard, green 6030GD 600 nozzle scuffguard, gold 6030R 600 nozzle scuffguard, red 6030W 600 nozzle scuffguard, white 6030Y 600 nozzle scuffguard, yellow 405219903 600 nozzle vapor escape guard and 6119 boot clamp, black 405220903 600 nozzle spout kit includes 6206-G4 spout assembly, 6206-OR O-ring kit, 6118 vapor escape guard, and 6119 boot clamp 405221901 600 nozzle hold-open clip kit includes 6238-2 hold-open clip, 239-L rear guard rivet, 6249 spring, 6130-4 lever assembly, 240-SS pal nut, 219 front guard rivet, 6358 handguard and 235-C lever cover
- *Nozzles are supplied with black scuffguards unless otherwise specified. To order a nozzle with a scuffguard colour other than black, place appropriate “X” code after “G3” in model number, as follows: BL for blue, GD for gold, G for green, R for red, W for white or Y for yellow.
600 Series Bootless Downloads