Utility Break Aways
- Brass break rings provide consistent separation force.
- Ball check valves seal both halves instantly upon separation eliminating fuel loss.
- No fuel is lost during reassembly as the two halves seal before the check valves open.
- Available in 1¼”, 1½”, 2”, and 3” NPT inlet options.
- Body and ring cover: Machined solid aluminum bar stock with nickel plating
- Seals: Nitrile
- Check valve: PTFE
- Max. working pressure: 50 PSI
- Break ring break force:
- 1¼” - 400 lbs.
- 1½” - 400 lbs.
- 2” - 500 lbs.
- 3” - 1,000 lbs.
- Utility break aways are not intended for use in commercial retail applications.
- For use with gasoline 10% ethanol blend and diesel fuel.
Model Description BRK14-N 1¼” NPT utility break away BRK15-N 1½” NPT utility break away BRK2-N 2” NPT utility break away BRK3-N 3” NPT utility break away BRK14-K Repair kit for 1¼” NPT utility break away BRK15-K Repair kit for 1½” NPT utility break away BRK2-K Repair kit for 2” NPT utility break away BRK3-K Repair kit for 3” NPT utility break away
- Note: Repair kits come with brass rings, 2 O-rings, cover, spacer, and retainer.
Utility Break Aways Downloads
- No documents.