- Peroxide cured tube provides superior extraction levels and significantly reduces contamination.
- Premium polyester braided construction reduces volumetric expansion.
- Integrated static wire.
- All curb hoses over 2' in length are outfitted with factory installed anti-kink sleeves on both ends.
- BSPP outlets include a fluoroelastomer flat seal to ensure compression tightness.
- Tube: Specially formulated low-extraction EPDM rubber, peroxide cured
- Reinforcement: Polyester braid
- Cover: Specially formulated EPDM
- Temperature: -40°F to 257°F (-40°C to 125°C)
- Meets ISO 22241 standard ensuring desirable characteristics of AUS 32 (DEF) are met, such as quality, safety, reliability and contamination.
FLDEF A B C - D - E
- FLDEF = DEF/AdBlue® Hose
- A = Hose Diameter
- 2 = ¾"
- B = Hose Length Feet
- Use three-digit format
- C = Hose Length Inches
- Use two-digit format
- D & E = End Fitting Options
- 2N = ¾" NPT
- 2P = ¾" BSPP
- 3P = 1" BSPP
- 3PF = 1" BSPP Female Swivel
- Example: FLDEF200906-2N-2N = Def/Adblue® hose, ¾" diameter, 9 feet 6 inches length, ¾" NPT fitting on both ends.
- No documents.