Built To Last
- The new nickel plated steel fittings are now coated with an additional chrome flash finish. This extra level of protection helps to prevent both rust and accelerated wear. Our fittings also now feature a longer thread with a more exacting taper to ensure a liquid-tight connection that will not bottom out before full tightening.
- Available in ¾” and 1”.
- Available with swivel fitting option for enhanced ease of use.
- The minimally designed structure promotes the high flexibility perfect for longer length applications requiring a retractor or reel.
- The lightweight design is ideal for longer length applications to ensure easy maneuverability of the hose over long distances.
- An integrated fitting spring extends inside the hose to provide extra strength and prevent kinking at hose ends.
Test, Test, & Test Again
Current UL pull testing requirements are set at 400 lbs. Our fittings exceed our internal benchmark of 700 lbs of pull force in lab testing. The swivels also successfully withstood over 100,000 rotations in testing to simulate excessive wear. Additionally, we pressure test and continuity test every hose before it leaves the factory to give you complete confidence that our hoses will perform in the field.
With the new design, the swivel fitting insert features a lip that sits outside of the swivel nut. This keeps the fitting body securely in place, resisting pull-out from the hose ferrule.
- Tube: Synthetic rubber, oil resistant sheet
- Cover: Synthetic rubber, oil resistant sheet, non-marking
- Fittings: Machined nickel-plated steel with aluminum ferules
- Reinforcement: Braided two-layer synthetic yarn with static wire
- Temperature rating: -40 °F to 140 °F (-40 °C to 60 °C)
- UL and cUL listed.
FLXBM A B C D E
- FLXBM = FLEX-ON™ Marina Hose
- A = Hose Diameter
- 2 = ¾"
- 3 = 1"
- B = Hose Length Feet
- Use three-digit format
- C = Hose length Inches
- Use two-digit format
- D = Hose Color Options
- Blank = Green
- BL = Blue
- E = Swivel Options
- Blank = No Swivels
- SWOE = Swivel on one end
- SWEE = Swivel on both ends
- Example: FLXBM201006SWOE = FLEX-ON™ Marina Hose, ¾” diameter, 10 feet, 6 inches, swivel on one end.
- Example: FLXBM300906BLSWOE = FLEX-ON™ Marina Hose, 1” diameter, 9 feet, 6 inches, blue hose color, swivel on one end.
Marina Hose Assembly Downloads
- No documents.