Hardwall Hose Assembly
Built To Last
- The new nickel plated steel fittings are now coated with an additional chrome flash finish. This extra level of protection helps to prevent both rust and accelerated wear. Our fittings also now feature a longer thread with a more exacting taper to ensure a liquid-tight connection that will not bottom out before full tightening.
- Available in 5/8”, 3/4” and 1” diameters, a variety of curb and whip hose lengths, and fixed or swivel fitting options.
- Available with swivel fitting option for enhanced ease of use.
- Resistant to ozone cracking and wear.
- High gloss cover retains color quality.
- Stainless steel ferrules and fluoroelastomer seals to ensure compatibility with gasoline, diesel, Ethanol blends (up to E10) and biodiesel blends (up to B5).
- Compatible with reel or retractable cable dispensing applications.
Test, Test, & Test Again
Current UL pull testing requirements are set at 400 lbs. Our fittings exceed our internal benchmark of 700 lbs of pull force in lab testing. The swivels also successfully withstood over 100,000 rotations in testing to simulate excessive wear. Additionally, we pressure test and continuity test every hose before it leaves the factory to give you complete confidence that our hoses will perform in the field.
With the new design, the swivel fitting insert features a lip that sits outside of the swivel nut. This keeps the fitting body securely in place, resisting pull-out from the hose ferrule.
- Tube: Synthetic rubber
- Cover: Ozone-resistant rubber
- Fittings: Machined nickel-plated carbon steel with chrome finish
- Reinforcement: Hardwall wire braided
- Temperature rating: -40 °F to 140 °F (-40 °C to 60 °C)
- For use with gasoline, diesel, Ethanol blends (up to E10) and biodiesel blends (up to B5).
- UL and cUL listed.
FLHFR A B C D E
- FLHFR = FLEX-ON™ Hardwall Hose
- A = Hose Diameter
- 1 = 5/8"
- 2 = ¾"
- 3 = 1"
- B = Hose Length Feet
- Use three-digit format
- C = Hose length Inches
- Use two-digit format
- D = Hose Color Options
- Blank = Black
- YL = Yellow
- RD = Red
- GR = Green
- BL = Blue
- E = Swivel Options
- Blank = No Swivels
- SWOE = Swivel on one end
- SWEE = Swivel on both ends
- Example: FLHFR200806YLSWOE = FLEX-ON™ Hardwall Hose, ¾" diameter, 8 feet 6 inches length, yellow color, swivel on one end.
Hardwall Hose Assembly Downloads
- No documents.