Coaxial Vapor Recovery Hose Assembly
- Premium abuse-resistant cover compound with enhanced ozone resistance for service longevity.
- Coaxial HEALY™ straight thread (swivel & non-swivel), metric M-34 thread (swivel & non-swivel) and Balance-type swivel thread fitting options available.
- Tube: Nitrile synthetic rubber with fluorothermoplastic barrier layer
- Cover: Synthetic rubber
- Reinforcement: Single wire braid
- End fittings: Stainless steel
- Meets UL330 permeation limit of 10g/m^2/day.
- CARB certified.
Complete model numbers have a specific order and are created using the following guidelines:
End Fitting Options
- 1. Fixed HEALY straight thread (F2)
- 2. Swivel HEALY straight thread (S2)
- 3. Fixed metric M-34 thread (F3)
- 4. Swivel metric M-34 thread (S3)
- 5. Swivel Balance-type thread (S4)
75B - A B - C D - LP
- 75B = ¾" Vapor Recovery Hose
- A = Hose Length Feet
- Use two-digit format
- B = Hose Length Inches
- 0 = None
- 5 = 6" (for curb length hoses only)
- 8 = 8" (for whip length hoses only)
- C & D = End Fitting Options
- F2 = Fixed HEALY straight thread
- S2 = Swivel HEALY straight thread
- F3 = Fixed metric M-34 thread
- S3 = Swivel metric M-34 thread
- S4 = Swivel Balance-type thread
- LP = Low Permeation
- Curb hose example1: 75B-115-F3F2 = ¾" vapor recovery hose, 11 feet 6 inches length, one fixed metric M-34 thread fitting and one fixed HEALY straight thread fitting.
- Whip hose example1: 75B-008-F3F2 = ¾" vapor recovery hose, 0 feet 8 inches length, one fixed metric M-34 thread fitting and one fixed HEALY straight thread fitting.
Low Permeation Downloads